With funding from Quadrature Climate Foundation (QCF) in 2021, local Cumbrian and national organisations came together to work on an innovative green investment plan for Cumbria. Founding partners include EdenWorks Green, Grantham Research Institute of the LSE, local charity Cumbria Action for Sustainability (CAfs) and the multinational engineering and design company Arup. In 2022, our project will become a Community Interest Company (CIC) with an asset local and once this is approved we will update our mission and objectives accordingly.
PROJECT TEAM IN 2021
- Nick Robins, Grantham Research Institute, LSE (project chair)
- Ciara Shannon, EdenWorks Green (project lead/originator)
- Michael Osborne and Adrian Anderson, Arup
- Anne Chapman, independent consultant
- Ian Callaghan, Ian Callaghan and Associates
- Ian Dickie, economics for the environment consultancy (eftec)
- Alistair Kirkbride, Gridsquare, independent consultant
- Peter Head, Resilience Brokers
- Charlotte Eddington, Abundance Investments
- Phil Davies, CAfS
- Charles Callaghan and Rhiannon Thorpe
With thanks to Cumbria Action for Sustainability (CAfs) for their help.